We may process your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that such processing shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
For example, we may process your personal data to:
- Protect you, us, or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud)
- Comply with laws that apply to us
- Enable or administer our business, such as for quality control, consolidated reporting, and customer service
- Manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions
- Understand and improve our business or customer relationships generally
- Inform you, via direct marketing channels, about WeShop, it’s features and the content members are creating
- Enable us and our Members to connect with each other, find relevant posts and profiles and express their opinions
You have choices about our use of your data. At any time, you can withdraw consent you have provided by going to your Settings.
You can learn more about our User Agreement at any time.