Win a Makeover and portrait session for two from Studio 52 London (the "Competition”)
Fancy a chance to win a makeover and portrait session for two (worth up to £200) from Studio 52 London?!
- Simply follow @weshopsocial & @studio52london on Instagram
- Like the relevant Instagram post by @weshopsocial announcing The Competition, as well as tagging 3 friends in the comment
The Competition commences on 12th September 2017 and will close at 11:59pm on 30th September 2017. The winner of the Competition will be announced on the WeShop Instagram account on 2nd October 2017.
The winner will receive a voucher for a makeover and portrait session for two from Studio 52 London.
Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
WeShop Limited (registered company no. 08223448) of 30-31 Cowcross Street, London, EC1M 6DQ ("WeShop") is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who like and comment on the specified post on WeShop’s Instagram page (the “Post”) and follow WeShop’s and Studio 52 London Limited's Instagram accounts before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into the free Competition as set out on Instagram and detailed above to win the prize set out in the Post and detailed above (the "Prize").
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made by liking the Post on WeShop’s Instagram page (the “Post”) and following WeShop’s (@weshopsocial) and Studio 52 London's (@studio52london) Instagram accounts. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the Post form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize shall be the product, tickets, experience, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated in the Post.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by Instagram @mention and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Instagram account (using details provided at entry). In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- WeShop assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name, country of residence and photograph being made publicly available if they win.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Instagram accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
- Multiple entries made in a single day for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Instagram from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.
Studio 52 London Terms & Conditions
Please also see Studio 52 London's Terms and Conditions, most notably that All makeovers are subject to a fully refundable booking deposit, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment date and time. Each individual is charged a booking deposit. Booking deposits range from £35 per person to £100 per person dependent on availability.